who's ready for deer season
who's ready for deer season
?Keep swinging! Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging.? Hank Aaron
I am, I went last saturday and saw three. Im goin again this saturday.
"One player can impact a game, One TEAM can win championships"
yal may not believe me, but i love to hunt!...
especially cus i get to deck out in camoflauge and shoot animalS!!!...
and i love huntin at nite too, like coon huntin and stuff...absolutely awesome.
shooting squirrels with bb guns off ur back porch aint huntin [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
LOL..that was funny!!-- [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
haha..YOU DONE IT WITH ME..so i wouldn't be talkin!
pulled the trigger? no, provided the bb's, yes [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
How about some snipe hunting softballgal ?
Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .
anybody know for sure if knock-out season for coons is in yet?
i heard it was october 2nd...but not real sure.
Bookmarks